Due to coronavirus in the whole of India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has put a lockdown till May 3, 2020. In such a situation any person can not go out of the house, but there are many such items that are very necessary for daily needs. For this reason, the Delhi Government has issued a Delhi Curfew e-Pass to ensure the smooth delivery of such items, under which exemption is also provided to the persons who supply essential commodities at the time of lockdown. In this article, we will provide you information about eligibility for Delhi Curfew e-Pass, online application, checking status, etc.
Delhi Curfew e-Pass – epass.jantasamvad. Org
All those people who supply essential commodities in Delhi can now supply their goods uninterruptedly. The Delhi government has implemented the Delhi Curfew Lockdown e-Pass for people who supply essential commodities. Apart from this, all those people who want to go out of the house in an emergency or have to go out due to any medical emergency, then they can apply for COVID-19 Corona Emergency Pass.
Delhi Curfew E-Pass Apply Online
All the eligible candidates who supply the essential services in Delhi can apply for the Delhi Curfew E-Pass 2020. For applying under this pass all the persons required to visit the official site and this pass is valid till the lockdown period. Also in this article, we will share the direct link for the online registration process of the Corona Curfew E-Pass. In this article, you can also know the steps to check the status of the application, so read this article carefully.
Delhi Curfew Lockdown E-Pass 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Delhi.
- To apply for Kovid-10 e-pass, the applicant is required to deliver the required items.
- If a person is going out of the house due to a medical emergency, then he can apply for COVID-19 Corona Emergency Pass.
How to apply for Delhi Curfew E-Pass 2020?
The interested candidates can apply for the E-pass by following the below-mentioned steps, so read these steps carefully:-
- First of all, visit the official site of Delhi government delhi.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” option.
- Select the Language and click on the click here option.
- Here candidate can see the “What do you need help with?” question.
- Click on the drop-down option and select the e-Pass for travel during the curfew option.
- Click on the submit button.
- After then the applicant required to fill the details such as Contact number, Name, Address, Type of Service, District, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Steps to check Status of Delhi Curfew E-pass 2020
- Go to the official site delhi.gov.in
- After then click on the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” option.
- A notification will appear on the screen that “If you already submitted an ePass application, click here to”.
- Click on the Check Status option.
- For check the application status applicant required to fill the 7 character ePass ID number.
- Then click on the Check Status option.
Click here to check the status of the Delhi Curfew e-Pass.