Various steps are being taken all over the country to avoid the Corona epidemic. The Punjab government has also implemented many schemes for the benefit of the people of its state. In this sequence, the Punjab government has introduced Punjab Curfew e-pass for traders supplying essential commodities. Through this pass, the traders of the state will be able to supply essential goods easily throughout the state without any hassle. In this article, we will provide you complete information about Punjab Curfew e-Pass, so read this article carefully till the end.
Punjab Curfew e-pass – epasscovid19.pais.net.in
As we know that the entire country has been locked down till May 3, 2020. In such a situation, no person can get out of the house but there are many essential items that are mandatory to supply. Therefore, the Chief Minister of Punjab has implemented the Punjab Corona Curfew E-pass for the people of the state. Due to which the people of the state can easily get the items of daily needs and can live their lives easier.
Benefits Of Curfew e-Pass Punjab
Through this pass, people will be able to get essential goods and food items easily and traders will not have to face any problem in delivery. At the time of lockdown, people are stopped by the policemen and the goods cannot reach the traders on time. Now through this e-pass, no police officer will stop the truck and they will be able to deliver the goods at the right time. Apart from this, people who go out of the house due to medical emergencies can also get it through COVID-19 Punjab e-pass.
Required Documents for COVID-19 Punjab e-pass
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, License, etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Curfew e-Pass
- Any person who are engaged in providing the essential services to the state people can apply for this E-pass.
- Apart from this, all those persons who need to transfer from one city to another city for medical or some urgent work can also apply for the Punjab Curfew E-Pass.
- All the applicants can apply for the Curfew e-Pass Punjab by visiting the official website.
Process for online registration under Punjab Curfew Pass
All the eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for online registration under the Punjab Curfew Pass:-
- Firstly, visit the official site epasscovid19.pais.net.in
- The application form display on the screen.
- Fill the entire details such as District, Pass Category, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, Name, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit Application option.
It is required to know for all the candidates that any people who are engaged in Medical Worker, Nagar Nigam Workers, Media Employees, Supply- Chain can apply online for the Punjab Curfew Pass. For applying under this E-pass the applicant required to engage in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons, etc. It is also required to submit all the corrected documents otherwise the application will be rejected by the higher authority.
Click here to apply under the Punjab Curfew Pass.