Due to the corona epidemic across India, the lockdown has been extended till 17th May 2020. In such a situation, there are many essential items that are very important for people to use. Therefore the government has provided some exemption for the delivery of essential commodities. Under which people who supply essential commodities have to apply for UP Curfew ePass. Through this pass, people will be able to supply essential goods uninterruptedly. In this article, we will provide you complete information about UP Curfew ePass, so read this article carefully.
UP Curfew ePass – Online Application
As we know that due to the COVID-19 in the entire country many people are being killed. In such a situation, the government has put a lockdown till 17th May 2020 to save the people. Therefore, the Chief Minister of Utter Pradesh has issued a UP ePass Curfew to supply essential commodities. With the help of this E-pass, the supplier of the essential commodities can supply their essential service across the Uttar Pradesh State. To apply for this Utter Pradesh Lockdown pass, the applicant has to apply online by visiting the official site.
UP ePass Apply Online 2020 – Highlights
All the interested candidates who want to supply their essential services without any obstruction can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass by visiting the official web portal.
|Apply For||Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass|
|Applicable in||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Duration Period||Till 17th May 2020|
|Eligible Person||Supplier of the Essential Services|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Article Category||UP Curfew E-Pass 2020|
Eligibility Services for UP Corona ePass 2020
- Paramilitary forces
- Health services
- Prisons staff
- Fair price shop
- Fire brigade
- Ration dealers
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Public Sector Bank Employee
- Telecom which also includes broadband services
- Take away home delivery from restaurants
- Government officials engaged in essential services
- Municipal services
- Petrol pump
- Animal fodder
- Airport and airline staff
- Print and electronic media
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Provision store
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Electricity staff
- Staff of metro
- Railway essential staff
- Water department
How to apply for UP Curfew Pass 2020?
All the eligible candidates can apply online for the Corona UP E-pass 2020 by following the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official site 22.214.171.124/UPePass2
- On the home page click on the Apply ePass menu.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Mobile Number and Captcha and click on the Generate OTP option.
- Then the applicant required to provide the OTP number.
- After the registration process completed the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now the applicant required to provide the information such as Name, Address, Essential Services, District, etc.
- Click on the Declaration box to verify the application.
- Finally, the UP Curfew ePass registration process is completed.
- The applicant can save the PDF and also can take the print out for further reference.
Steps to check Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass
- Go to the official site 126.96.36.199/UPePass2
- Click on the Track Your Application menu.
- After then the applicant needs to provide the Registration Number and Mobile number.
- Now click on the Search Your Application option.
- The status of the Corona UP Curfew E-pass will appear on the screen.
Click here to apply online for the UP Curfew E-pass.